This course specially deals with Lean Methods and the key tools that are used in Organizations. It provides a dimension to achieve the organizational goals removal of wastes and increase the effectiveness of the organization.
Who Can Enroll:
The top level of the management or organization like Team Leaders and Managers who are in charge of continuous development and improvement and work on the fields which they are in-charge.
The course will provide in-depth knowledge to the professionals so that they can identify problems and remove the wasteful products and also improve the working conditions.
- After completing this course you can Implement the lean techniques and methodologies in process of development of an organization.
- Apply the appropriate methodology and tools for improvement in the work place for reduction of wastes and improve the work culture and also adding values in the organization.
- Implement lean methods to cultivate employee engagement in the organization.
- You can Use lean techniques to improve quality.
- Details course note will be provide.
- Training certificate for course completion.
- Company Customized courses available
- 100 Question closed book exam; BB Project Charter for certification of project
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Introduction of the Lean Philosophy
Module 1 and 2: Specify esteem and make the Value Stream Map
Module 3: Create Flow
Module 4: Create Pull when Flow isn’t doable
Module 5: Pursuit of Perfection
Module 6: Change Management
Module 7: Kaizen Events and A3 Management