Creativity is the most sought out tool in the modern man’s toolkit. It’s an essential skill, innate in all, but can be nurtured, to a point where it carries the potential to transform. Our professional and personal lives need novel ideas and solutions, for unfamiliar setbacks we encounter. The prime intention of this course is to help the participants to bring out and develop, the creativity, which they already possess. It is effectively accomplished, using interesting, and proven methods, to make the mind think, and generate ideas.
Who Can Enroll:
Candidates ready to open their minds to creative opportunities in their professional and personal life.
Professionals wanting to implement creative ideas to improve the efficiency of their workforce and organization.
- Recognizing the inherent creativity.
- Identifying the characteristics of a creative person.
- Developing creative problem solving skills.
- Using the basic elements of the creative process.
- Qualities of a creative environment in real world scenario.
- Idea evaluation using the creative product criteria.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- What is Creativity?
- The Creative Person
- The Creative Press
- The Creative Process
- The Creative Product