GEMBA: the place where value is created. In the working place and in each process, lies wastes that you could transform to value. GEMBA is detecting this waste through having an actual walk in the field. This course will expose the participants to the 8 wastes and tools used during the GEMBA walk. To come up with innovative solutions to eliminate the waste found. To improve the process. And to control and sustain a waste free process. The course will be an interactive one supported by case studies.
Who Can Enroll:
- Process owners
- Team leader
- Process improvement resources, lean six sigma resources,
- Material and templates included in course cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam for course only.
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Understand and apply the GEMBA concept.
- Understand and apply Lean and Kaizen concepts.
- Identify the process key performance measures.
- Understand and identify the 8 wastes.
- Apply the Go -see think -Do Model.
- Lead teams for successful change
- Apply root cause analysis and problem solving methodologies.
- Set innovative solutions to improve and sustain the process, people and place.
Why Choose Chools?
- Top 100,000 E-books.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Lean and Kaizen overview
- Simulating the Process : VSM
- Added and non-added value steps
- Voice of customers
- Identifying process Key Performance measures
- 8 types of wastes
- 5S in a workplace
- GEMBA CONCEPT -GO-SEE- THINK-DO
- Root cause analysis tools: 5whys, Fish bone diagram, 7steps, Brainstorming.
- Problem solving methods: FMEA, 8D, Affinity diagrams.
- Creating and simulating a new process- People -Place model
- Creating a sustainment and control plan for PPP.
- Change management- leading teams to success