Certified Logistics, Transportation & Distribution Management is a well-recognized certification, validated by industry leaders. Designed by subject experts, in a way that evolves the professionals committed in logistics, transportation and distribution activities, to gain the accumulated bundle of practical knowledge. And in development of a comprehensive strategy to master and manage the overall operations.
The particular emphasis is on keeping up with industry best practices, technologies and standards to uplift the organizational performance. Along with an uncompromising commitment to sustainability and social responsibility.
Assuring creation of economic-value and impact, the course also hopes to make the organization more attractive to customers, suppliers, other supply chain participants, and to shareholders.
Who Can Enroll:
- Logistics managers/engineers
- Supply chain logistics managers
- Traffic managers
- Transportation/fleet managers
- Warehouse operations/distribution managers
- Reverse logistics managers
- Bringing innovation and positive changes to your organization, thereby transforming it to global standards.
- Updated knowledge on leading logistics trends and advancements in the industry globally.
- Practical guidance for reduction in cost and increase in profitability of your organization.
- Optimized use of the company’s resources and workforce.
Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
Course cost cover training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Module-1: Logistics and Supply Chain Overview
Module-2: Capacity Planning and Demand Management
Module-3: Order Management
Module-4: Inventory and Warehouse Management
Module-6: Global Logistics Considerations
Module-7: Logistics Network Design
Module-8: Reverse Logistics and Sustainability