The design transforms your brand to make it unforgettable. Brand design is one of the most significant investment, a business owner makes. Company’s branding is an entity that stands above the combined entities of utilized resources used. Along with the stress placed on producing good content, a visual aspect and the appeal grabs the customer’s attention. An exceptional brand design provides unbelievable competitive advantages.
In the course conducted, the specialist who trains will educate you in creating the brand you dreamed of. It’s a project-based approach, gone extensively through the minute details required to plan and design an intriguing brand.
Join the course, get yourself professionally branded. Showcase your established and trustworthy company.
Who Can Enroll:
- Business owners planning to go big with branding.
- Professionals interested in learning the skills of designing a brand.
- Businesses, looking forward to create awareness or effectively promote their products.
- Design brands. From concept to finish.
- Details of brand creation process.
- Creation of strong visual design for the brand. Inculcating a sense of cohesiveness.
- Maintaining consistency in brand promotion, across all marketing channels.
- Making your products, services and businesses easily recognizable
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to branding: Segmentation.
- Defining your value
- Building a brand house
- Brand marks and visual expressions
- The Capstone Project