To navigate through essential fundamentals of running a successful project, ‘Projects in Controlled Environments’ (PRINCE2) is a widely utilized project management method. The method is flexible, compliant with a variety of projects. This expert instructed course will familiarise professionals with the utmost standards of practice in project management. The skills and subject knowledge acquired, will be considered for employment, in government departments and private sectors internationally.
Who Can Enroll:
This globally recognized certification is designed for managers, and professionals who aim at acquiring expertise in project management.
- Understanding the critical need for the best practices in project management.
- Organizing. And implementing the PRINCE2 projects effectively.
- Delegating tasks. Running a project in a controlled manner.
- Managing risks effectively. Without letting them affect the project adversely.
- Ensuring the quality of delivered projects, along with requirements and benefits of the organization concerned.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to PRINCE2®
- Project management with PRINCE2
- PRINCE2 principles
- Tailoring and adopting PRINCE2
- Introduction to PRINCE2 themes
- Business Case theme
- Organization theme
- Quality theme
- Plans theme
- Risk theme
- Change theme
- Progress theme
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Processes
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Considerations for organizational adoption