The appeal of project management is unbelievably expanding at a rapid pace. It now counts as an essential business skill, which is valued across all major departments and organizations. When project management is effectively carried out, productivity is streamlined. In a contemporary, dynamic business environment, the responsibility placed on the project managers is significant, now more than ever. For organizations and individuals, expert project management ensures security, prosperity and power.
In this interactively guided training course, you will be sculpted to be a project manager with outstanding communication ability. The essential tools and techniques taught, will make you adaptable to varied business requirements. At its core, this course is curated to refine and broaden your understanding of an efficient project management process.
Who Can Enroll:
This highly practical training program is designed keeping in mind the following professionals:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- PMO Managers and Directors
- Training and Development Managers
- Operations Directors
- Executive Directors
- Research and Development Officers
- Team Leaders
- Senior Analysts
- Management Consultants and Other Contractors
- Well defined framework for successful project management and leadership.
- Utility of project management principles, like process groups and knowledge areas.
- Critical leadership skills required for an effective project leadership.
- Practical tools and techniques for enhanced project communication.
- Mistakes and pitfalls in managing projects.
- Successful change management concepts are explored.
- Creative problem solving is displayed using complex decision model.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to Project Management
⇨ An introduction of the concepts, theories and systems involved in current day project management methodologies
⇨ Types of plans, the essentials of planning, planning cycles and project components
- The One-Page™ Power of Why
- Key Knowledge Areas
⇨ A review of all the key aspects of knowledge that a project manager must have
- The One-Page™ PMBOK Overview
- Work Breakdown Structures
⇨ Review of the techniques and types of WBS in projects
- Estimating and Scheduling/Floats and Critical Paths
⇨ Gantts, PERTs, Critical Paths and network diagrams are examined
- Projects and Organizations — Part I
⇨ How does an organizational structure interact with project management frameworks and delivery? What is the best way to
⇨ optimize your surrounding structure to ensure greater project output success.
- Why Projects Can Go Wrong
⇨ Some anecdotes and lessons learned.
- Projects and Organizations — Part II
⇨How does an organizational structure interact with project management frameworks and delivery? What is the best way to optimize your surrounding structure to ensure greater project output success. (continued from day 1)
- The One-Page™ Project Strategy
- Communications Management
⇨ Project Management Communications, how to plan and successfully roll out your communication’s strategy.
- The One-Page™ Communication Essentials
- People Management & Leadership
⇨ Learn project related leadership, conflict resolution, motivation, delegation, and counseling.
- The One-Page™ Positivity and Appreciation
- Stakeholder Management
⇨ Discussing the key concepts behind efficient stakeholder management.
- The One-Page™ Project Planning and Display
- The One-Page™ Project Performance and Status Report
- Quality Management
⇨ What is quality and how is it quantified? Learn how to plan for high quality outputs.
- Financial Management
⇨ Financial management and planning for projects.
- Issue and Risk Management
⇨ Learn how to correlate risk and opportunity costs, calibrate your issues, and manage them.
- The One-Page™ Project Risk Identification and Mitigation
- Cost Management
⇨ Cost estimating and cost planning, budgeting and tracking.
- Change Control
⇨ Identifying, understanding, controlling and managing changes to your project.
⇨ Review of some of the applicable technologies available to support you and your project managers.
- Change, Conflict and Negotiation
⇨ Preparing and executing a negotiation strategy for your project.
- The One-Page™ Project Negotiation Toolkit
- The Changing Environment of Management
⇨ Social factors, inequality, environmental factors, legal and economic factors.
- Decision Making and Creative Problem Solving
⇨ Decision making and uncertainty, information processing, behaviors and types of decisions, creativity and problem solving.
- International Management and Cross Cultural Competencies
⇨ International success, cultural awareness, diversity, comparative management techniques, organizational theory, cross cultural training.
- The One-Page™ Project Management Reference Library
- Closing out your project
⇨ Close your project and build a body of knowledge.
- Post Implementation Reviews
- When, why should you carry out a project review
⇨ Learn about the four-stage approach to project review and recovery.
- The One-Page™ Downloads (86 Templates and Examples)