The global economy is a network of links and interlinks between products, services, information, logistics, finances, and the like. Isn’t it Fascinating to see how well these are linked together and function despite the complexities that the companies face? The mantra is – Supply Chain Management. The supply chain specialization is a bundle of many vital topics, the broad topics being:
⇒ Supply chain – Logistics
⇒ Supply Chain – Operations
⇒ Supply chain – Planning
⇒ Supply Chain – Sourcing
Enter the fascinating world of Supply Chain and learn how to handle the challenges in the flow of goods and services starting right from the raw material stage till the finished good.
Who Can Enroll:
Lean managers, process leaders, product managers and aspirants looking for becoming a Supply Chain Management expert.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Logistics handling, planning, warehouse management, transportation, inventory management
Applying six sigma for process improvement to attain perfection.
Understanding the tools and techniques to analyze demand data and choose the optimum solution for projecting future demand.
Maintaining proper relations with vendors and suppliers.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
Understanding the evolution and key features of supply chain.
Understanding the concepts of System Thinking, various levels of system
Using Influence variables as a tool to understand human behavior better.