Your first step in Lean Six Sigma learning voyage. The training provides you comprehensive understanding, awareness and the implementation of it. You’ll be reflecting knowledge of basic definition, history and structure of the discipline. You’ll prepare associates for learning and applying:
- Continuous improvement strategies.
- Framework entailing process improvement.
- Process performance.
Who Can Enroll:
- Professionals implementing Lean Six Sigma practices.
- Candidates interested in learning fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma.
- Management professionals wanting improvement in performance, production and quality.
- Leaders and business owners implementing Lean Six Sigma in their organizations.
- Candidates wishing to change their career path.
- Broad mind-set with enthusiasm to learn.
- No prior knowledge of Lean Six Sigma needed.
- 4 hour overview of Lean Six Sigma
- Provided Onsite, Classrooms or Online
- No Exam; No required Project
- Training certificate attained for course completion
- Company Customized courses available (Submit RFQ): Customization of curriculum to business, Number of attendees (10-50), Electronic Curriculum included in price; Printed binders available for extra fee & Logo added to White Belt Presentation (Optional).
- Lead projects and manage processes.
- Gain valuable certification to enhance your CV’s appeal.
- Become a crucial asset for your organization.
- Greater earning combined with high quality business practice.
- Job security with career advancement.
Why Choose Chools?
- Top 100,000 Ebooks.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Lean Six Sigma Overview & Methods
- LSS Positioning Roles
- Six Sigma Define Phase
- Six Sigma Project Deployment
- Variability Introduction