“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is therefore not an act, but a habit”
Toyota Kata- Improvement Kata, Coaching Kata
Kata can be understood as a systematic way of learning a particular activity through practice, until a person perfects the activity and eventually the activity becomes a habit, for example learning to drive a car or play a sport. The new skill thus acquired through consistent practice will not need the same attention it needed while learning it, rather it becomes embedded in the memory and the attention required is very minimal.
Similarly in any organization, any Lean method or tool that is practiced regularly could evolve into a Kata habit and help the members deliver scientific thinking and provable results. In the Lean world, Kata supports and strengthens the Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques (such as A3, VSM, 5S, TPM,Kanban..) to arrive at well-reasoned and logical solutions to any situation.
Who Can Enroll:
Lean professionals, managers and any person who wants to improve the way he leads, manages and develops his co-workers to show continuous improvements with sustainable results.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Learning and understanding the methodologies of Toyota Kata
Introduction to the tools and techniques of Improvement and Coaching Kata and applying the same for
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Methods of Toyota Kata (Improvement Kata and Coaching Kata)
- Implementing Kata through the Plan-Do-Study-Act method
- Kata mentoring sessions
- Practical challenges and examples for implementing Kata