With the market pressure to produce more, and better, with less. Applying Lean is inevitable. Therefore, to develop a Lean culture within an organization. To qualify more Lean leaders that would lead projects. To generate productivity. A Lean Master is needed that holds the required knowledge and leadership skills. He is to mentor and coach those Lean leaders.
The Objective of this course is to qualify those Lean Masters. This course builds on the intermediate Lean knowledge provided in the Lean (Kaizen) Leader course. It provides an advanced Lean knowledge. In addition, it delivers constructive Peoples Skills development modules. Lean Master is enabled to lead, and solve, complex Lean Problems.
Who Can Enroll:
- Leaders with basic Lean knowledge.
- Leaders employed in manufacturing and service operations.
- Professionals who are accountable and keen to generate productivity.
- Masters looking forward to apply Lean concepts and lead Lean/Kaizen leaders.
- Prerequisite required: Lean (Kaizen) Leader course.
- Deep Knowledge of advanced Lean concepts and principles and how to apply them.
- Apply the DMAIC phases on complicated business cases.
- Identify wastes and opportunities to eliminate wastes with the application on various business cases.
- Develop advanced presentation, leadership and communication skills.
- Identify and predict potential Lean and productivity projects.
- Enrolment in three Courses to cover Lean Master Curriculum.
- 6 CEU.
- Material included in the courses cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exams, have completed two kaizen events in the workplace with submitting a report out for those events and coached two Lean leaders for projects completions.
- Certification will be granted by CHOOLS Master Black Belts.
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
Why Choose Chools?
- Top 100,000 E books.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Advanced Lean Thinking
- Advanced Data collection and analysis tools.
- Advanced problem solving approaches
- Advanced simulation tools
- Risk Assessment
- Project planning
- Decision Making and opportunities evaluation.
- Solution Piloting and persuasion skills.
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Change Leadership.