The future is digital. That much is a given. But how do you predict that future? The twists and turns it might take? How will you know when to catch the next big fish in the pond? Or when it will take birth for that matter?
This is where we come in.
Who Can Enroll:
Businessmen with a mindset of entrepreneurship. Ones who aim at forging enterprises that can attain sustainable growth.
- Learning to adapt to technological advances in business. And how to integrate them into your business model.
- The different models of business that are the most lucrative in today’s digital age.
- Creating a business model where your focus is to capture value, reducing the risk factor.
- Gaining and utilizing critical feedback on developing your business model.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Creating and improving on existing business models.
- Understanding existing business models. What makes them tick?
- Creating better stories to effectively communicate how your business model creates value for the stake holders.
- Designing and testing business models, testing their viability, efficiency and practicality.