Individuals have a different mindset when they are part of a team. The team dynamics are the primary focus, which needs an efficient leader. And transitioning from being just another person in the herd, to actually leading the herd, is a daunting task. Responsibilities increase manifold, time constraints have to be met, and a critical set of skills need to be imbibed that go into the making of a better leader. Each of which will be taught over the course of this course.
Who Can Enroll:
Emerging Managers, Team Leaders, to Sales Executives who need the right tools to make the most of their team.
- Transitioning easily to a position of greater responsibility.
- Leading with agility and flexibility.
- Adapting to new circumstances.
- Finding new methods to resolve conflict.
- Engaging in Constructive Conversations.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course can be customized to the needs of different businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, a set of comprehensive notes, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (For this, Participants must achieve 80% in the CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility
Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Understanding your challenges as an Emerging Manager.
- How to develop your leadership style.
- Become a more Effective Manager.
- Creating Dynamic Teams.
- Learn how to hire, fire and manage Talent.