Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is an effective tool for professionals to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma conceptual techniques at an advanced level. Integrating the essence and the core of the DMAIC model, it up-skills professionals to demonstrate exceptional leadership. It makes you understand the pulse of team dynamics. Identify the right talent for the right role in your team, and responsibly lead a successful Lean Six Sigma project.
The conceptual clarity provided in the training enables you to master complex cross-functional problem-solving. It streamlines the flow of your business efficiency by fixing different problematic processes.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, being placed at the advanced level of Six Sigma certification, has the utmost reputation as the course that pioneers the organization’s efficiency and productivity.
- Get to that high level management position with highly applicable process and analytical skills.
- Witness your career ascend by learning the critical facets of managerial efficiency.
With the highly sought skills learned, get employed for the role of Senior Project Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Process Consultant and Operations Director in broad spectrum of industries.
Who Can Enroll:
- Best suited for the needs of Senior Management, Team Leaders and Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Professionals with objectives to implement the concepts of Lean, Design for Six Sigma, D-M-A-I-C and Total Productive Maintenance to benefit their organization’s performance.
- Individuals carrying passion for quality improvement across processes.
- Participants planning to hone the mantle of a leader, communicator or business strategist.
- Get done with projects with measurable results.
- The synchronisation between business objectives and project outcomes.
- Professional wisdom of identifying projects and implementing changes.
- Gaining, utilizing and applying practical knowledge and understanding of statistical tools.
- Leading quality initiatives. Implementing quality improvements.
- Coming up with a data-driven approach for effective problem-solving.
- Implementing the tested and validated practices of project management
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
|Week One – Define & Measure|
|Week Three – Improve|
|Week Two – Analyse|
|Week Four – Control|
Black Belt Certification
The black belt in Lean Six Sigma goes deeper into the Lean Six Sigma methodology and is the penultimate step to being a fully certified Lean Six Sigma Professional.
Green Belt And Black Belt Certification
A combo of both the basics of Lean Six Sigma and its advanced levels, the Green Belt and Black Belt certification is tailor-made for the seasoned professional, to make for long standing efficacy in their organizations.