The Lean Practitioner course has been developed for professionals with ambitions to make their organization excel in processes by using the Lean methods and tools.
It is designed for continuous improvement professionals to focus on quality and to reduce the cost of any organization through Lean Improvement processes and Lean implementation.
This course helps a Lean Professional to command ,not only the art of developing the perfect processes, but also to inspire others involved to do better in their work. This is done with the help of various Lean principles, Lean methods, and tools. The Lean Practitioner course prepares a professional to follow and also transfer the skills acquired to the rest of the members of the organization, to motivate them into practicing the Lean Principles which ultimately leads to organizational excellence.
Who Can Enroll:
Continuous improvement professionals, Quality managers and Analysts, team leaders, Operations managers and any person willing to improve processes of the organization.
- Comprehensive practical training to enforce theoretical principles.
- Limited Registrations, effective presentations.
- Course could be customized to businesses and LOGO added to presentations.
- Course cost covers training sessions, comprehensive notes set, support material, templates and hand-outs with soft copy.
- Professionally planned, prepared and presented.
- Internationally recognized certificate for lifetime validity of training completion. (Participants should achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam)
- Support from subject matter experts. Query Handling Facility.
- Industry related project support. Career guidance and candidate promotion.
Reduction in wastage of time in various organizational processes.
Improving the productivity of work force.
Reduction in the time spent on training and on-boarding of new employees.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Introduction to Lean thinking and core concepts
- Eight types of wastes, Continuous flow, Gemba, Kaizen,A3 approach
- Creation of VSM
- Introduction to Timings-LT,CT,VA Takt time
- Overview and Understanding TRIZ
- Poka Yoke