TPM is one of the lean proven impactful strategies implemented within manufacturing entities that drives a cultural transformation to improve OEE (Overall equipment efficiencies) and productivity, and result in continuous improvement and Zero losses.
This is achieved through working on 8 pillars:
- Autonomous Maintenance,
- Planned Maintenance,
- Focused Improvement,
- Organization Capability,
- Early Management,
- Quality Integration,
- Health Safety Environment,
- TPM in administration and 6S as a base.
8 pillars are robust processes to onboard, train, develop, reward, and recognize personnel, the best organizational structure is in place, and effective systems are followed to drive continuous improvement.
Who Can Enroll:
- This course is designed for executives and leaders
- Human resources executives and any organization internal resources or individuals that aspire to become subject matter experts in driving productivity and efficiency improvement through TPM .
- After completing the course you can learn to attain a general information on the eight mainstays of TPM.
- Plan and set up a procedure for TPM usage.
- Understand Organizational practices.
- Develop Leadership, correspondence influence, and powerful aptitudes
- Attaining CHOOLS Group Organization Capability Professional Certification through achieving 80% in the exam.
- Material and Handouts with Soft Copy included.
- Professionally planned, prepared, and presented.
- Guidelines and Support material is provided to all participants.
- Certificate of training completion.
- Support from subject matter experts.
Why Choose Chools?
• Top 100,000 Ebooks.
• 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
• 1 million excel templates.
• 60,000 business documents.
• 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
• 40,000 audio podcast.
• 550 audio library books.
• 50,000 video libraries.
• 1500 training courses.
• 2.6 million Journals and articles.
• 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
• Leadership assessments.
• Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Module 1:TPM strategy and overview: Foundation and Pillars
- Module 2: Zero Loss Journey
- Module 3: Sponsorship and leadership
- Module 4: Phase assessments and Mater plan creation.
- Module 5: Pillar leaders skill Assessments
- Module 6: Kaizen Concepts
- Module 7: Operational excellence: Key Performance measures formulation, monitoring and improvement
- Module 8: Total employee involvement matrix tool