All global markets are facing economic instability. High competition is embedded within all manufacturing and services industries. To meet and exceed customer expectations. Organizations need to achieve operational excellence. Making sure they build the right infrastructure. Prior to initiating strategies and systems. And also follow it by the right communication plan and change leadership.
The first step to achieve operational excellence is to measure the current state of organization performance. Relevant to specified key performance measures. Measuring and evaluating is a continuous process. To ensure continuous improvement and process sustainment.
An important pillar of success is how performance is communicated and presented to the team. This course will provide an overview of how to develop effective key performance measures. How to measure them and how to present them supported by case studies.
- Understand the importance of measuring, evaluating and communicating performance through various case studies.
- Develop effective process key performance measures.
- Understand and apply the different measurement tools and monitoring systems.
- Understand and apply different analytical system.
- Develop scorecards and daily management systems.
- Process improvement resources and lean six sigma resources.
- Material and templates included in course cost.
- To achieve certification, participants shall achieve 80% in CHOOLS exam
- Course could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
Why Choose Chools?
- Top 100,000 Ebooks.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Process Mapping and key performance measures formulation.
- Data collection and measurement
- KPI tracking and monitoring
- KPI evaluation and analysis
- Analytical tools-RCA
- Problem solving tools
- Developing scorecards
- Daily management system
- Benchmarking and visual aids.