To meet the market demand. To increase profitability. To reduce the cost per unit of sales. The production lines must perform with the optimized overall equipment efficiency. To achieve the mentioned. And to improve productivity. One of the focused improvement tools that are successfully used is “Drive the Improvement”.
The tool is executed through:
- Applying four types of audits that aim to detect the contributors that lower line efficiencies.
- And integrating it with Lean methodologies to set the improvement and sustainment plans.
By enrolling with us and allowing our experienced consultants to guide you in applying the tool. You will learn, and experience. The great success this tool has proven in raising line OEE in many other constitutions.
Who Can Enroll:
- Manufacturing Leaders.
- Managers and Supervisors
- Process owners responsible to deliver and lead manufacturing excellence.
- Material and templates included in workshop cost.
- Workshop could be customized for organization requirements including company LOGO.
- Understand Focused improvement and Kaizen approach
- Understand and apply “drive the improvement” Tool and the fours audits included
- Understand and apply the DMAIC process.
- Understand OEE and the key performance measures impacted by executing the tool and set tracking and monitoring tools for those KPMs.
Why Choose Chools?
- Top 100,000 E-books.
- 250,000 Management slides and presentations.
- 1 million excel templates.
- 60,000 business documents.
- 15,000 top books in abstract forms.
- 40,000 audio podcast.
- 550 audio library books.
- 50,000 video libraries.
- 1500 training courses.
- 6 million Journals and articles.
- 137 Lean Six Sigma toolkit.
- Leadership assessments.
- Quiz, Exam prep, Q&As, Case-studies.
- Focused improvement, Kaizen and DTI overview
- Key performance measures: OEE, RE, TE, Downtime types.
- Line capacity utilization
- Understanding and application: As Is Audit
- Understanding and application: Employee diagnostic
- Understanding and application: Vertical Start-ups – Accumulation -Recovery calculations
- Understanding and application: Multi Shift Audit
- Understanding and application: DMAIC
- Build the improve and sustainment plans