Curriculum • Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean • Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process • Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution • Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts • Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict • Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions • Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
- Audio Workshop on Conflict Resolution
- Video Content – Conflict Resolution
- E Book on Conflict Resolution
- Training Manual on Conflict Resolution.
- Instructor Guide – Conflict Resolution
- Activities on Conflict Management
- Powerpoint Presentation on Conflict Resolution.
- Ice Breakers – Conflict Resolution
- E Learning – Conflict Resolution